Thursday, June 11, 2009

$8000+ Advertising Workshop Sells for $1.29 on eBay

I was a little surprised to see the folks at Aria offering their "How to Advertise in a Tough Economy" workshop on eBay to the highest bidder.

Billed as an "Economic Stimulus Package" for radio stations, the workshop is said to have a value of between $8000 and $25,000, depending on market size.

I was more than a little surprised to see the final bid: $1.29.

Perhaps business isn't as bad as some folks are saying it is.

Or...maybe it's worse?

1 comment:

  1. Rod,

    You and I were taught that "something is worth only what someone is willing to pay for it."
    I would imagine that our 30 second ads would bring a similar offer on ebay.
    That's where selling comes in, creating a desire and worth to a product.
    I doubt that Micheal Tate's fine organization will attempt another such gambit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!